[Asterisk-Users] Posting the data of user agent from extensions.conf to MySql

DIPAK PAUL dipak_kr_paul at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 03:10:54 MST 2003

Hello All

I was able to successfully transfer calls in the following Phases.

PSTN(US)>>Mediatrix 1204 switch>>Asterisk server>>VOCAL Server>>Mediatrix
1204 switch>>PSTN(INDIA)

I have configured the extensions.conf,sip.conf,cdr_mysql.conf in the path
"/etc/asterisk".

When I am transfering a call from PSTN(US) to PSTN(INDIA) all data
are properly posted in the cdr table.

I added four user agents in the extensions.conf file in the following ways:

exten => 1000#,1,GoTo(callout,s,1)
exten => 1001#,1,GoTo(callout,s,1)
exten => 1002#,1,GoTo(callout,s,1)
exten => 1003#,1,GoTo(callout,s,1)

Please help me in the process of posting the records 1000,1001,1002,1003 in
the cdr database.

Thanks.

Dipak