[Asterisk-Users] FXO Cards in Australia

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Sun Nov 16 18:26:17 MST 2003

I am sure that others have used it directly...

I have used it indirectly hanging off PABX extensions and even tested
them on emulators... not a problem...

The x100p in their current form will never pass a-tick and even c-tick
might be questionable.

The CE version of the card I have never seen and seeing it uses a
slightly different chipset it would probably need software
adjustments..

The standard veriosn has a CE symbol on it but that doesn't mean
anything as only fcc details are there...

If anyone has a CE version and tried it, maybe something can be done,
but then I think the CE is maybe just a furfy :-)

Gary.

PS: PLEASE dont ask me more, I have wasted enough time on it in the
past.....