[Asterisk-Users] FXO Cards in Australia

Anthony Wood woody+asterisk at switchonline.com.au
Sun Nov 16 18:20:56 MST 2003

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 12:13:09PM +1100, Gonzalo Servat wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This topic has come up before in the Asterisk mailing list many times,
> so I know that a lot of people have given up in waiting for a FXO card
> to be approved by the Australian telecommunications authority. My
> question is: all legalities aside - is anyone using a FXO card in
> Australia successfully?

I have spoken to a number of Australian users who are successfully using:

X100P
NetJet (echo issues)
AVM Fritz!Card

I hope to add myself to their number shortly, since we have recieved our Fritz!es

Also mick at netexpress seems to be having some success with the VoiceTronix openline4.

All these cards are legal except the X100P.

cheers,
Woody

PS: You are a SLUG member, no?