[Asterisk-Users] FX-200 VOIP PORT CONVERTER FXS to FXO

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Sun Nov 16 14:03:19 MST 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 19:50, Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> I've got dozens of X100P based systems and have only had echo trouble on
> 4 systems.  All of them were solved by tweaking the various settings in
> the Zaptel Makefile and in zapata.conf or calling the telco and
> bitching, loudly.

Earlier this evening I did a complete Checkout of Zaptel and therefore
put the makefile to default, afterwards I had terrific echo.

With the following settings there is no echo for me on a France Telecom
line with X100P to a Grandstream.

# Pick your echo canceller: MARK2, MARK3, STEVE, or STEVE2 :)
#
#KFLAGS+=-DECHO_CAN_STEVE
#KFLAGS+=-DECHO_CAN_STEVE2
#KFLAGS+=-DECHO_CAN_MARK
KFLAGS+=-DECHO_CAN_MARK2
#KFLAGS+=-DECHO_CAN_MARK3
#
# Uncomment for aggressive residual echo supression under
# MARK2 echo canceller
#
KFLAGS+=-DAGGRESSIVE_SUPPRESSOR

zapata.conf