[Asterisk-Users] FX-200 VOIP PORT CONVERTER FXS to FXO

John Brown (CV) jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Sun Nov 16 12:30:27 MST 2003

Ok, then I'd suggest that you need to carefully comb thru
your echo settings.

Keep in mind that you will need to STOP NOW  your server for
hardware changes.  Some will disagree with this, but thats been
my experience.

Like JerJer, I've got boxes with X100P cards and no echo issues
once I got TIP/RING and echo settings correct.

john brown
chagres technologies