[Asterisk-Users] Dial Plan Sequencing

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sun Nov 16 11:10:54 MST 2003

> Zap devices should handle this fine (maybe even MGCP), but SIP should
> fail
 with that sort of a configuration since we cannot differentiate
> between "Number valid, but more could be useful" and "Number incomplete",
> therefore once we reach a match, we have to take it.

I can't get anything to work...  two example cases:

X101P answers an incoming call and I'd like to take _up to_ 7 digits.  I can
never get past 1 with a _., 2 with a _X., 3 with _XX. and so on...

TDM400P with a regular phone plugged in... exact same problem.

How do I tell * that the number's good but more digits are useful?

Regards,
Andrew