[Asterisk-Users] fax extension isn't executed

yamamoto at paak.co.jp yamamoto at paak.co.jp
Sat Nov 15 18:26:42 MST 2003

Hi Martin and Tilghman.

Martin Pycko wrote:

> Try to use Background application at s,1

I tried this, but same.
asterisk messages is below...
(asterisk -vvvdc)
    -- Playing 'vm-extension' (language 'jp')
    -- Redirecting Zap/1-1 to fax extension
    -- Timeout on Zap/1-1
    -- Playing 'demo-thanks' (language 'jp')
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'

Tilghman Lesher wrote:

> Have you checked to make sure your fax extension is in the same
> context as the incoming call (or appropriately included)?

Of course I wrote fax extension is in the same context for
incoming.
extension.conf is below...

[mainmenu]
exten => s,1,BackGround(vm-extension)
exten => s,2,Hangup
exten => t,1,Playback(demo-thanks)
exten => t,2,Hangup
exten => fax,1,Goto(faxmenu,100,1)

[faxmenu]
exten => 100,1,Hangup
;exten => 100,1,RxFax(/var/spool/asterisk/vm/test3.tif)

[default]
include => mainmenu

--Tatsuya