[Asterisk-Users] Bad echo on outgoing calls

Andrew Gillham gillham at vaultron.com
Sat Nov 15 14:59:13 MST 2003

Andrew Joakimsen wrote:

>The X100P cards have horrible echo problems. I've heard talk about this
>being fixed, but havent seen anything done about it.

My X100P works quite well if I don't adjust the gain.  Unfortunately it is a
bit on the quiet side without the adjustment.

I'll test it out with the echotraining and the gain settings.  In the
past with
gain enabled, the echo would correct after 5-10 seconds of conversation.

This is with MEC2, and I tested with and without the aggressive suppressor.

-Andrew