[Asterisk-Users] Bad echo on outgoing calls

Larry D. Black wireless at bscn.com
Sat Nov 15 13:54:48 MST 2003

I have just installed and configured asterisk I have been playing with
software phones and an analog phone plugged into a TDM card. I have one
line coming in on a X100P card.

All calls between stations and even over the net to Digium however I
have just got a Grand stream Budgetone-101 phone and it works great
except outgoing calls over the phone line. This type of call is also
less than perfect on all other stations but not as bad as on the 101.

Very choppy and almost unusable this phone is located on a switch with
the asterisk server. This phone has very good quality on incoming calls
over the same line.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Larry D. Black
Black Sheep Computing, inc