[Asterisk-Users] Hidden bug in *8 call pickup with Sip

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Fri Nov 14 18:00:26 MST 2003

Hi.

Seems that there's a hidden bug in sip call pickup
with *8.

If I pickup a Sip ringing phone from another sip phone
on the very first ring (before the first ring completes),
the ringing phone doesn't stop ringing, however the call
is connected ok.

But, if I pickup the call after the first ring,
(after the first, the second, or during the second,
or other silly combinations always after the first)
all works ok...

Tried and verified 100% picking up a ringing budgetone
from a cisco/snom/budgetone

Could anyone verify that? running 14-11-2003 cvs
If so, we can fill a bug entry

matteo
--
Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>