[Asterisk-Users] Your thoughts..

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Fri Nov 14 12:14:07 MST 2003

Do it with MySQL CDR and you should avoid all of those issues; just add a
field to store the cost to the schema and compute it whenever makes sense.

Dave

David C. Troy   [dave at toad.net]                   410-384-2500 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net