[Asterisk-Users] dtmfmode & SIPDtmfMode

Jordi Haarman j.haarman at synantics.nl
Fri Nov 14 09:48:54 MST 2003

Hi,

I would like to be able to switch dtmf mode of SIP calls of local
clients so the server can understand them and it can also be used when
connected to a remote location. I saw that there is an application
called SIPDtmfMode in cvs so instead of using the debian package I
recompiled the kernel and compiled asterisk from CVS.

When I use the command ( exten => _XXX,1,SIPDtmfMode(inband) ) it does
not seem to work. Even putting a false mode does not give me a warning
or something. Did I miss something?

Any help/suggestion is appreciated!

gr

Jordi