[Asterisk-Users] Zhone zplex

Ing. Angel Gomez Garcia angom at telnor.net
Thu Nov 13 14:49:25 MST 2003

    Good afternoon.

    I got my hands on a couple of zplex channel banks, they are
suppoused to work with asterisk, and have a few questions ...

    1.- Where can I get a recent firmware for it ? The swversion shows
zplex10b rel 1.0.1.
    2.- In the back of the channel bank says, model: z-plex-10-24s. Is
it possible to configure this channel bank to use 8 fxo / 16 fxs ? I
know that 24s means its a 24 fxs. But the documentation its a bit
confuse, because it says that the zplex-10b is configurable 24 fxs, or 8
fxo / 16 fxs.

    Thanks in advance.