[Asterisk-Users] Distintive Ring on x100p

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Thu Nov 13 15:42:42 MST 2003

1 dont start in debug mode.. you will get lost in all the garbage

start with safe_asterisk

then asterisk -r
set verbose 4

call in to each number
and watch for the DEBUG: lines after starting simple switch on blah

Then it should print like

DEBUG: 0
DEBUG: 0
DEBUG: 0

It might even print them 6 times instead of 3..

Ie if it prints

DEBUG: 327
DEBUG: 0
DEBUG: 0

then that ring is 327,0,0  ( but to be safe lets round it to 5's) and make
it 325,0,0  only have to hit within 10 +/- for it to match.

bkw