[Asterisk-Users] Graphical Interface

Sri skarthi at utdallas.edu
Thu Nov 13 15:03:30 MST 2003

thanks. i cvs-ed the files and tried it. it is not the kind of user
interface i was expecting but.. hey it gives a file editor over the web!!!!
thanks

the php files did not work. i had to change some functions to make it work.

cls_phpconfig.php has fgets() in lines 131 and 438. They should be
changed to fgetc()
Also comment the line md5() function in line 138.  These 3 will error
out in the initial use.

I fixed them and it works. I cant write back the file cause it uses an
admin login and i dont have admin rights to /etc/asterisk.
I have to see how i can make it use the asterisk login rights.

Thanks on the pointer.

Sri