[Asterisk-Users] Indications - ring signals etc

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Nov 13 14:07:16 MST 2003

On request, I've updated the following page
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20config%20indications.conf
with ring signals from Brazil. (And at the same time, the Brazilian signals was added
to the CVS).

If you have an entry in indications.conf that you want to share, a variant or configuration
for a country not defined in indications.conf in the distribution - please add it to
the wiki or mail me off list.

A special thank you to everyone that suggests improvements and additions to the wiki
by mailing me. It shows that the Wiki is used. Forgive me if I don't react instantly.

Another thank you to all of you  directly updating the wiki - you're important.
Every addition builds on the  knowledge base, making it easier to install,
implement and use Asterisk.

The Wiki site, voip-info.org, should now be more reachable since the DNS problems are
sorted out and the backup procedure is changed.

/Olle