[Asterisk-Users] Network Voip Carrier Termination (Off Topic)

Michael Bielicki Michael.Bielicki at Global-Gateway.net
Thu Nov 13 06:23:36 MST 2003

we offer IAX/IAX2 a-z termination and would be interested in any exchange
anytime. Would be very interested in talking to you, just email me your
number and we can have a chat :)

cheers

Michael