[Asterisk-Users] New User - Auto Attend / IVR

Nick Grindley npg at itvv.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 05:38:06 MST 2003

Hi All,

Could anyone please point me in the direction of any information on using * in auto attend / IVR mode?

Sorry if this has being asked before but I have search and can find no information.

And YES I will be supporting the mission and purchasing Digium by purchasing Zaptel
hardware!

Regards to you all

Kind regards

Nick