[Asterisk-Users] Open Source Linux PBX!

Sergio Serrano Revuelto sergio.serrano at avanzada7.com
Thu Nov 13 03:02:16 MST 2003

try to cvs

srsergio
-----Mensaje original-----
De: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com] En nombre de Quan Le
Trung
Enviado el: jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2003 10:43
Para: asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
CC: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com; asterisk-announce at lists.digium.com
Asunto: [Asterisk-Users] Open Source Linux PBX!

Hi!

I have just bought the Wildcard TDM400P 4-port FXS PCI Card, and
Wildcard X100P is a single-port FXO PCI Card to install on my computer
to implement the PBX (Private Packet Exchange). However, I cannot
download the corresponding softwares (asterisk, libpri and zaptel) at
the following address: ftp://ftp.asterisk.org/pub/telephony .

If anyone has already downloaded these softwares, please kindly  send
them to me via the following e-mail: ltquan at dit.hcmut.edu.vn .

Thanks in advance!
P.S Please kindly send files in separate e-mails to me because of
limited size of received e-mails.

Best regards,
Quan L. T.