[Asterisk-Users] vm email notifications

PBX pbx at tuxnetworking.com
Wed Nov 12 20:22:37 MST 2003

If you send out via pine.. Who are you sending the mail out as... Also
if * sends the mail out who is it sending it out as?

Example if you host file only has loopback with localhost then it might
be sent out as asterisk at localhost.localdomain.  And if Yahoo can resolve
that domain it wont accept the email..(helps to prevent against spam)

Hope this helps.

-gcc