[Asterisk-Users] * VOIP Terminator

Asterisk online forums asterisk at stealthtele.com
Wed Nov 12 18:27:27 MST 2003

Our forums are opened for anykind of discussions, including business
opportunities, termination providers list, etc.
Let's move some stuff to forums, so people who is interested can find and
exchange information.
Please join, at least we will empty this mailing list from some busienss
discussions, because some people are just technical and they are not
interested in any kind of commercial info.... so let's move on.
We are also will be discussing  commercial implementations for Asterisk
projects.

Unofficial Asterisk Forums
Registration is : http://asterisk.xvoip.com/profile.php?mode=register
 New XVOIP network , get your +1 777 number today. registry at xvoip.com