[Asterisk-Users] Canadian VoIP termination?

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Wed Nov 12 15:38:59 MST 2003

By the end of next week, we'll be able to offer IAX2 service for Vancouver,
Toronto, Hamilton, Montreal.  End of this month or so:  Calgary, Edmonton,
Ottawa, Winnipeg.  Sometime in December: Windsor, Kitchener and London.

By mid next week, Charlotte NC should be on line.

Other centers, as listed at:
http://voice.oneunified.net/coverageareas.html
will be available as needed.

All with local inbound/outbound with DID service.

Ray Burkholder
ray at oneunified.net
http://www.oneunified.net
704 576 5101