[Asterisk-Users] No outgoing audio

Ernest W. Lessenger ernest at oacys.com
Wed Nov 12 11:48:28 MST 2003

I am having some oddness with the 11/11/2003 CVS of *. Specifically,
outgoing audio to NuFone doesn't seem to be transmitted (I can hear the
other side just fine). My firewall is set to allow all outgoing traffic,
and the IAX2 connection is definitely established correctly. Also, I can
watch UDP traffic going by on the firewall so I know that * is
transmitting. This happens with X-Ten on my computer and with a SNOM 200.
Communication between the two devices has no trouble, only over the IAX2
connection is there a problem. The * server, the X-Ten PC and the SNOM are
all on the same subnet on the same switch. There are no iptables rules at
all on the asterisk, and canreinvite=no on all SIP entries.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
--Ernest