[Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.93 with some sound improvements and not only...

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Wed Nov 12 08:50:05 MST 2003

From: "Dan" <dtoma at fx.ro>

>Hi all,
>
>DIAX 0.9.3 is available for download from the same place:
>http://www.laser.com/dante
>or
>http://www.geocities.com/tdanro

Thank you for the update!  I have the following problems with it! When exiting the program we get a General Protech error.  Also when calling Zap ports it keeps ringing.  From DIAX to Sip it works fine!  It actually sound better then before! But I can not call it from SIP get Audio missmatch.  I can call it from normal Zap ports!

Hope this helps!  Keep up the work!