[Asterisk-Users] xlite- wierd behavior

Lal, Deepak (Contractor) dlal at harris.com
Tue Nov 11 14:37:21 MST 2003

I have installed a xlite client and if I call from asterisk (via phone attached
tdm400p) to xlite, all works fine. Xlite client is also able to register
successfully. I followed the configuration instructions as posted on this group.

Funny thing is when I try making a call from xlite. I do not see the asterisk
even getting an INVITE. I started a SNIFFER and I see xlite sending INVITE
requests to an IP address "50.158.110.58". I have no clue where this ip address
comes from and why xlite is using this. I checked the configuration on xlite and
such an address is nowhere to be found. Thanks for any help.