[Asterisk-Users] New IAX software phone (for WIndows platform)

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Tue Nov 11 11:31:43 MST 2003

Dan,

My question here is, what about when you have an IAX client that
actually answers to multiple extensions to multiple contacts?  Does the
t argument need to follow the exten line that the IAX client answers to
in each context?  Or is just one of the context ok?

Say for instance, I have Sally receptionist that is assigned extension
123 at company 1, and extension 5000 at parent company 25, she answers
calls in both contexts, she also needs to be able to transfer calls
regardless of which company they come in from.

Thanks a lot Dan.

A.J.