[Asterisk-Users] a nice thought !!

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Tue Nov 11 07:52:24 MST 2003

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Kohlsmith" <akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] a nice thought !!

> > This is all you need to have the phone allways with you.. ..but... you
> > need 2 available USB ports...;-)
>
> Ok, so we create a device that has a two-port USB hub (one for the flash
> disk, one to replace the port you're consuming by plugging this device
in),
> and a headset jack (or three USB ports, the third for the headset), or it
> also includes a BlueTooth node inside for your wireless headset.
>
> I wouldn't want to build the flash into this device, as I use my keychain
> flash drive for other things too.

More... the mem capacity increase day by day at the same price.
Excellent!
A BT inside version will be great as an option.
It must be very small and a form factor to permit plugin in some small
spaces
USB 2.0 support will be great for the hub part (epecially with the new
USB2.0 pocket drives.

Good luck,
Dan
P.S. Audio is C-Media (CM-102/108) chip based?