[Asterisk-Users] Putting call on hold

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Nov 11 06:00:15 MST 2003

I agree, but the way that Monitor works right now, you need a Zap channel to
be one of the parties on the call to record it. If it is a SIP to SIP call
it cannot currently be recorded. That's an asterisk issue and one that is
way out of my scope of experitise. It would be really good to have that
option though.

MATT---