[Asterisk-Users] a nice thought !!

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Tue Nov 11 00:16:17 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary" <gary at ausmail.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 8:00 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] a nice thought !!

> On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:34:54 -0500, Brian D Heaton wrote:
>
> >Actually I use a USB pen drive.  Its a lot tougher than a floppy and
> >easier to carry around without damage.
>
> Now that is a great idea....
>
> Now all we need is a usb handset (with ringer & maybe display) with
> falsh as a drive.
>
> carry around a handset, plug it in a computer's usb, and run program
> (DIAX) from phone drive....

Nice idea.
I just can't wait for such a device to be available on the market...:-)
You can even now, to take with your a pen drive (even the smallest one is
good enogh), a small USB-Bluetooth dongle (I have succeeded using with a BT
headset even the old well known Mitsumi WIF-0402C device) and your usual
Bluetooth headset used with the mopbile phone..
This is all you need to have the phone allways with you.. ..but... you need
2 available USB ports...;-)

BR,
Dan