[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Polycom Soundpoint IP600

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Mon Nov 10 18:15:49 MST 2003

This is one of the best phones on the market. The only problem is getting a
hold of anyone at Polycom to get the specs through legitimate methods. I've
tried for the last several weeks to reach someone at Polycom to get into
their developer program, only to be sent from person to person and never
getting a response from anyone. I was able to get the specs and examples
from a kind sole on this list and I would be happy to extend you the same
courtesy when I get into the office tomorrow. I'm sure you've probably
noticed that you can pick these phones up from about a dozen different
places on the internet all around $300. It is a great phone, I've been using
it heavily for the last two weeks and it works wonderfully with Asterisk.

MATT---