[Asterisk-Users] ISDN TBCT....

Gavin Hollinger digium.com at gavinhollinger.com
Mon Nov 10 18:10:45 MST 2003

I guess everyone already has these docs but me.  Just in case.

http://www.loligo.com/asterisk/misc/GR_2BchanXfer.pdf
Generic Requirements for ISDN PRI Two B-ChannelTransfer

http://www.loligo.com/asterisk/misc/pri-tr41459_99.pdf
TECHNICAL REFERENCE 41459
AT&T Network
Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
Primary Rate Interface
and
Special Application Specification
User - Network Interface Description