[Asterisk-Users] Multi phone presentation

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Mon Nov 10 13:33:52 MST 2003

I use this on my 7960 to use blind xfer to parking.

exten => _2XX,1,Answer
exten => _2XX,2,Wait(1)
exten => _2XX,3,ParkAndAnnounce(pbx-transfer:PARKED|7200|SIP/${EXTEN:1}|default,${EXTEN:1},1)

Ie if i'm on exten 11.. I blind xfer to 211.  It waits 1 second.. calls me
back with the parking number.

bkw