[Asterisk-Users] IAX/IAX2 encryption?

Brian J. Schrock brians at anistonetech.com
Mon Nov 10 13:26:06 MST 2003

I second that, and I think I remember hearing Mark talking about it too. But.....

What type of encryption can you do that does not introduce latency?

That said, I would like it to support hardware encryption cards.

I have done work with FreeS/WAN and it works, and yes it adds about 30-100ms of latency depending on what else is going on. I think it has something to do with keying.