[Asterisk-Users] Seeking proposals for large county library voice system

Peter Pauly ppp at freeshell.org
Mon Nov 10 12:43:34 MST 2003

The Indianapolis Marion County Public Library has put out a
request for proposals on its website for a local dialtone/voice
system.  I know there are several people on this list that
run consulting companies that specialize in implementing
Asterisk systems.

A PDF file describing the RFP process can be found at:
http://www.imcpl.org/rfp03_local_voice_service.pdf

I would also appreciate any information about large scale
implementations of Asterisk.

FYI: I have been a member of this mailing list for
several months and run Asterisk in a test environment.

Peter.