[Asterisk-Users] ISDN TBCT....

Gene Kochanowsky gene at solutionsciences.com
Mon Nov 10 12:15:17 MST 2003

Hi Gavin,

According to Sprint here in Tallahassee it is supported on the DMS100 for an NI2 ISDN PRI. I am aware of the Intel tech note you refer to. You can find the code snippit it contains spread all over the place. According to the docs it was tested on a DMS100 using an NI2 ISDN PRI. However I have not been able to get it to work. I need call transfer in my app and I do not want to trombone. My problem is that I can find published specs on ISDN PRI NI2 all the way down to the facility message. After that nothing. So I do not know if the message I am sending is correct and both Sprint and Nortel have been useless. If anyone has done this and would care to share what they know about it I would appreciate it.

Gene Kochanowsky