[Asterisk-Users] H.323 - SIP Gateway.

Mireia Munoz de jesus Mireia.Munoz-de-jesus at insa-lyon.fr
Mon Nov 10 09:41:04 MST 2003

Hi list!

I have done a H.323 - SIP Gateway. The SIP Register is within Asterisk, so all
the SIP phones are known and are all registed in Asterisk. Now it works ok,
because there are no so many phones connected, about four, but I would like to
know if when the SIP network would be bigger, if there will be problems with
the dimensions. 100 or more phones connected to the same Gateway and all these
extensions will be passed to the Gatekeeper.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Mireia

PS: If I haven't explain correctly or I haven't given all the information,
please ask.