[Asterisk-Users] Snom 200

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sun Nov 9 05:39:54 MST 2003

Looks like they fixed a fair number of items in this release.

v2.02r  snom 200
GUI
  improved admin password input
  fixed headset device handling
  improved settings
  edit button should be available even in user mode for registration screen
  limited user mode menus on phone
  improved call pickup from Parking Orbits
  removed VLAN settings menu
DHCP
  using option 66 for loading config files via HTTP only
Webinterface
  admin password is now unlimited in length and charstring in type
  added logon wizard switch for H323 too
  dialplan fields accept more than 6 chars
  enhanced audio settings regarding headset
  added option to switch off release call sound
Kernel
  fixed DTMF in handsfree mode