[Asterisk-Users] unable to find path

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Sun Nov 9 04:33:04 MST 2003

Hi Kevin,

you are probably using an IP phone which is configured to use
g729 as the codec. Configure your phone to use ulaw (a.k.a. g711
or PCMU). If you want to make use of g729 to save bandwidth when
connecting over a WAN you can purchase a g729 license at digium.

regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net