[Asterisk-Users] Eicon Diva Server 4BRI

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Sun Nov 9 03:31:49 MST 2003

Hi Lars,

the Eicon Diva Server 4BRI works with the GPL capi drivers from
mmm.melware.de and chan_capi, echo cancelation is supported and
works like a charm. stay away from i4l ;-)

regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net