[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SPA-2000 and Asterisk

Steve Rodgers hwstar at cox.net
Fri Nov 7 20:28:04 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm using the SPA-2000  with firmware 1.06 on the Asterisk PBX, which works
great for taking and placing calls, but for for some
reason I can't seem to clear the stutter dialtone by either calling the
extension I'm on, or the voicemail system on the Asterisk PBX.

If I call my voicemail access extension directly, It tells me I have no
messages waiting, yet when I hang up, then pick up the receiver, I still get a
stuttered dial tone.

Here is the contents of the sip.conf file:

[general]
port=5060
bindaddr=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
tos=lowdelay
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
;

; SIP Entry for sipura line 1
; This phone is allowed to dial extensions and local phone numbers
;
[101]
type=friend
host=dynamic
context=house-local
reinvite=no
canreinvite=no
qualify=300
callerid="Sipura Line 1" <101>
mailbox=101
nat=0

; Sample for sipura line 2
; This phone is allowed to dial extensions and local phone numbers
;
[102]
type=friend
host=dynamic
context=house-local
reinvite=no
canreinvite=no
qualify=300
callerid="Sipura Line 2" <102>
mailbox=102
nat=0

Here are my SIP configuration settings for the sipura box from the line1 web
page:

Proxy: [FQDN of asterisk server]
Outbound proxy: [Blank]
Register: YES
Register Expires: 3600
Use DNS SRV: NO
Use Outbound Proxy: NO
Use OB Proxy in Dialog: YES
Make Call Without Reg: NO
Ans Call without Reg: NO

Display Name:   SIP LINE 1
User ID: 101
Use Auth ID: NO

Supplementary Service Subscriptions all set to YES.

Audio Config:

N/A?

Dial Plan:

(6x.|1xx|9,911|9,[2-9]xxxxxx|9,1[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx)

Thanks,

Steve Rodgers

San Diego CA.