[Asterisk-Users] No communication channel

Brian Schrock brians at anistonetech.com
Fri Nov 7 14:35:08 MST 2003

Whenever I have had this problem it was certainly a SIP/Firewall issue.
Calls will go through but audio (RTP) will not go through.

Second, using iconnect I have to add an option r (I think) to my dial
command in extensions.conf to make asterisk send ring back to the
originating phone, because I think something gets messed up between asterisk
and iconnect's sip messages.

I realise none of this directly answers your question, but I hope I have
given you enough source material that you can start looking in the right
direction.