[Asterisk-Users] H.323 and G729: Another sad tale

Paul Cheng asterisk at klarium.com
Fri Nov 7 13:56:29 MST 2003

THERE IS AN INCONSISTENCY IN THE README FILE THAT IS OUT OF DATE:

Follow the instructions on line below and do NOT issue a "make clean
install" in asterisk/channels/h323 as indicated elsewhere, just issue a
"make" and then in /usr/src/asterisk (or wherever you source is), issue
a "make install" and this will work.

To compile this code: Issue a make in the asterisk/channels/h323
directory, then go back to the Asterisk source top level directory and
issue a make install.

On Friday, November 7, 2003, at 02:51  AM, Anton L. Kapela wrote:

> Jeremy McNamara said:
>
>>> 2. /openh323, make clean, make opt
>>> 3. /asteriks/channels/h323, make clean, make install, and it is got