[Asterisk-Users] MP3Player problem

Areski areski at e-group.org
Fri Nov 7 10:20:38 MST 2003

I though to it also, but really I don't know how can I get the pid of a
process ran by asterisk.

I mean, the only think I do it's :print "EXEC MP3Player \"$key\"\n";
Then asterisk take the hand with mp3player applications that will launch
mpg123, etc...

How can I get this pid of the good mpg123 process ? (even if there is
more than one mpg123 running...)

If you can give me a hand or a direction, it would be really great,
Thx,
Areski