[Asterisk-Users] CDR fields

WipeOut wipe_out at onetel.com
Fri Nov 7 10:14:28 MST 2003

C M wrote:

>hi,
>
>i saw the cdr file called Master.csv and i want to
>know what these represent. examples

Take a look in the root of the source (/usr/src/asterisk) at the
README.cdr and in the /cdr/cdr_csv.c file for descriptions of the fields..

>please help me. i want to store these into mySQL
>database. what can be done?

The MySQL support has been moved out of the /asterisk source for some
licencing issue and into the asterisk-addons CVS repository..

Just as you checked out the asterisk source you checkout the addons (eg
"cvs co asterisk-addons") and then "make install" the mysql_cdr module
from there..

Search the mailing list archives for planty more info on this.. :)

Later..