[Asterisk-Users] Error in Incoming SIP call

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Nov 7 07:11:22 MST 2003

--unique-boundary-1

01 07 02 70 00 02 01 03 09 02 0a 00 0a 07 03 13 15 44 12 01 20 04 08 83 10 15 74
77 11 11 0f 06 01 10 00
--unique-boundary-1

Hi!

---> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3204.txt
    This document describes MIME types for application/ISUP and
    application/QSIG objects for use in SIP applications, according to
    the rules defined in RFC 2048.  These types can be used to identify
    ISUP and QSIG objects within a SIP message such as INVITE or INFO, as
    might be implemented when using SIP in an environment where part of
    the call involves interworking to the PSTN.
-------

Interesting, but understandable if it's a softswitch. Haven't seen that one before.
Seems like we need a small change in the MIME handling of the chan_sip to handle
MIME multipart message bodies. Right now, the message body is parses from top down,
regardless of what's in it (as far as I can understand the source).

Thank your for the debug output! There's always something new to learn, isn't it?

/O