[Asterisk-Users] Callgroups and Pickupgroups in Console/dsp

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Fri Nov 7 01:30:52 MST 2003

Hi all.

I've made a patch for chan_oss.c to enable
callgroups and pickupgroups in it (since wasn't enabled).
I needed it for a special use of the console (pickup
calls arriving to the console from another phone)

btw, If someone is interested, I can submit a patch
to the bugtracker. I won't do it until
that's usefult for someone... since is a very special
features that probably no one will ever use

lemme know.
Matteo.

--
Matteo Brancaleoni
Espia System Administrator
Email : mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Web   : http://www.espia.it
Phone : +39 02 70633354      - ext 911
IAX(2): guest at 213.140.14.155 - ext 911
Iaxtel: 1-700-56-62458       - ext 911