[Asterisk-Users] 5 Channel / Trunk ??

PBX pbx at tuxnetworking.com
Thu Nov 6 20:45:34 MST 2003

Ok.. Thinking about your comments...

Example -

Have 1 DID line and the rest loop-start lines.  The DID line would have
all phone numbers needed.  Last 4 digits passed via DTMF.  Extension
created using the last 4 digits passed.  Then do a goto that jumps to
the appropriate company extension playing the auto atendant.

Then outbound voice could just go over any available line....

-gcc