[Asterisk-Users] archives gsm of asterisk ???

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Nov 6 16:31:10 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 13:21, Shoval Tom wrote:
> It's not MY dns, it's our ISPs one.
> And as I've wrote in an earlier thread, I get the exact same error on four
> more ISPs (two more here, and two at the US)

Well then a good thing you may want to do is quit using your ISPs DNS.
Either use a machine you set up and therefore isn't as broken as what
you are using right now, or find other less broken DNS servers that will
do lookups for you.

I noticed ns1.lj.net will do resolution for you. So will GTE's NS at
4.2.2.2, and I'm sure there are many other options around the world for
you.