[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix 1204

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Thu Nov 6 16:25:51 MST 2003

From: "Sean P. Robertson" <spr at netxusa.com>
Date:  Wed, 5 Nov 2003 22:17:21 -0500

>Sure.  I just saw another reply to this come in and he has a good start on the Mediatix config steps.  I will get together a list of some of the other Mediatrix configuration parameters and the Asterisk relevant config files that will work for you and email them to you tomorrow.
>
>Sean

I just wanted to say thank you to Sean's He has been a great help over the phone to configure the Mediatrix 1204 setup for SIP.  It works great and it does take a username and password!

Now to the next question on the Mediatrix 1204.  How can I save the setup as a script so I can run it when I get some more of them? Maybe I will just wait till they get there Web base application setup going! In the next 2 weeks or so!  Again thank you very much!  I will have to say Sean's the man!!!!!!---