[Asterisk-Users] Gnophone URL

Kevin Bockman kbockml at techemail.com
Thu Nov 6 12:34:46 MST 2003

Sorry, this is a re-post.  I sent the message from the wrong e-mail address.  I was checking up on the cvs changes.

Hi. I just tried setting up the send url function of Queue app, but it did not seem to work with gnophone.  I must have missed something.  It never tries to go to the page.

I have this in extensions.conf:

exten => 1,3,Queue(support,t,http://www.yahoo.com)

It shows in the console that its passing the url option for the queue... but nothing on gnophone..?  The browser window is open, it never has changed from their directory page.

Thanks,

Kevin